Nuclearelectrica shareholders approved to terminate negotiations with Chinese for building reactors 3 and 4 from Cernavoda
Nuclearelectrica’s Board of Directors has been mandated to initiate proceedings to terminate negotiations with China General Nuclear Power Group (CGN), as well as legal effects… Mai mult›
“Putting capacity growth projects planned in Morocco and Romania on hold” – is one of the measures included in the draft plan of Renault Group… Mai mult›
Romania imported an amount of electricity of almost 796 GWh in the first month of this year, by more than 36% above what it exported… Mai mult›
GFG Alliance has committed to invest one billion euros to upgrade Galati steel plant in order to reduce emissions and increase production. Another EUR 1… Mai mult›
Green Deal / New, additional European funds for Romania – negotiation position assumed by MEP Siegfried Muresan
The transition to a green economy needs to be supported by new, additional European funds, distinct from Romania’s allocations from the future EU multiannual budget.… Mai mult›
de Vladimir Ionescu 6.12.2016
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MADR) launched the scheme in late November and the session stays open until January 20, 2017.
Funding for the first session of the state aid scheme “Support for the first afforestation and creating woodland“, corresponding to Measure 8 “Investment in the development of woodlands and improved viability of forests”, sub-measure 8.1 “Afforestation and creation of woodland” within the PNDR 2014 – 2020 amounts EUR 50 million.
- The scheme aims at creating forest plantations – making woodland on agricultural and non-agricultural land and protection windbreaks on agricultural and non-agricultural land
- The maximum public grant for a project, awarded under the state aid scheme, which includes all the standard costs associated with the Premium 1, respectively Premium 1 and 2, where applicable, paid during the implementation of the financing contract, is EUR 7 million.
- Financial support is awarded to public and private owners of agricultural and non-agricultural land as well as their associations for creating forest and tree windbreaks. The state aid scheme contributes to the intervention measure 5E – Promoting conservation and carbon sequestration in agriculture and forestry.
According to the Applicant’s Guide for the State Aid Scheme “Support for the first afforestation and creating woodland”, the second principle to be taken into account in calculating the score for each proposed project will prioritize land for afforestation located in poorly forested areas.
Principle for locating the land
The principle for locating the land (prioritize the land for afforestation located in poorly forested areas)
- Land in Calarasi county
- Land in Teleorman, Constanta, Ialomita and Braila counties
- Land in Galati county
- Land in Giurgiu, Olt, Dolj, Botosani counties
- Land in Tulcea and Timis counties
- Land in Vaslui county
- Land in Ilfov county
According to the explanations from the guide, the areas with forest deficit are the counties where the forests represent less than 16% of the total surface.