(The map of investment financed through Juncker Plan, by GDP share. Darker colours mean higher shares) The operator of national natural gas pipelines, Transgaz (TGN)… Mai mult›
Lack of trust in authorities, corruption and low living standards are the main reasons why young people leave Romania. The data is part of a… Mai mult›
Massive increase in import of electricity, stimulated by government policy: 38% in first five months. Trend continues
Romania imported 38% more electricity in the first five months of this year, compared to the same period of 2018, according to the most recent… Mai mult›
The Ministry of Public Finance announces that it has issued the methodological norms for the implementation of the Program for supporting small and medium-sized enterprises… Mai mult›
Government is trying to save budget deficit: reductions in public administration system, cancellation of bonus for harmful conditions, excise duty on soft drinks
The Government is preparing the public for the first measures aimed at avoiding the budget slippage, which would be applied by the PSD-ALDE government. News… Mai mult›
de Vladimir Ionescu , 18.6.2018
The National Agency for Employment (ANOFM) grants subsidies of RON 900/month to employers who employ graduates of educational institutions, with contracts of indefinite duration, within 12 months since graduation.
“Financial support is given to employers for a period of 12 months for each graduate employed, and 18 months for graduates who are disabled,” ANOFM said in a press release
- Graduates must be at least 16 years of age and hold a diploma or certificate of education from one of the institutions of secondary, vocational, special, high school, post-secondary or higher education, public or private, authorized or accredited according to the law.
- For employers to be eligible for subsidies, it is necessary for the persons employed to be registered in the ANOFM database and the employment relationships to be maintained for at least 18 months.
- The facility is granted to employers who, based on contracts of indefinite duration, employ graduates who, at the time of graduation, did not have jobs or employment relationships.
Other measures to stimulate youth employment
- The employer who starts an apprenticeship agreement with a person from the ANOFM records receives, upon request, during the entire apprenticeship period (12 months, 24 months or 36 months, depending on the apprenticeship qualification level), a support amounted to RON 1,125/month.
- Trainee programs. The employer who starts trainee program contracts with persons from the ANOFM records receives upon request a support amounted to 1,350 RON/month/person during the trainee program contract period (6 months).