Romania imported an amount of electricity of almost 796 GWh in the first month of this year, by more than 36% above what it exported… Mai mult›
GFG Alliance has committed to invest one billion euros to upgrade Galati steel plant in order to reduce emissions and increase production. Another EUR 1… Mai mult›
Green Deal / New, additional European funds for Romania – negotiation position assumed by MEP Siegfried Muresan
The transition to a green economy needs to be supported by new, additional European funds, distinct from Romania’s allocations from the future EU multiannual budget.… Mai mult›
Romania fell 3 places to the 10th position in the ranking of largest investments made by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), after… Mai mult›
Transport Ministry announces it has sent to Brussels the financing request for Sibiu – Pitesti highway
The Transport Ministry, as the Intermediate Body in Transport, approved the financing request for the project “Construction of Sibiu – Pitesti highway”, Sections 1, 4… Mai mult›
de Vladimir Ionescu , 18.6.2018
The National Agency for Employment (ANOFM) grants subsidies of RON 900/month to employers who employ graduates of educational institutions, with contracts of indefinite duration, within 12 months since graduation.
“Financial support is given to employers for a period of 12 months for each graduate employed, and 18 months for graduates who are disabled,” ANOFM said in a press release
- Graduates must be at least 16 years of age and hold a diploma or certificate of education from one of the institutions of secondary, vocational, special, high school, post-secondary or higher education, public or private, authorized or accredited according to the law.
- For employers to be eligible for subsidies, it is necessary for the persons employed to be registered in the ANOFM database and the employment relationships to be maintained for at least 18 months.
- The facility is granted to employers who, based on contracts of indefinite duration, employ graduates who, at the time of graduation, did not have jobs or employment relationships.
Other measures to stimulate youth employment
- The employer who starts an apprenticeship agreement with a person from the ANOFM records receives, upon request, during the entire apprenticeship period (12 months, 24 months or 36 months, depending on the apprenticeship qualification level), a support amounted to RON 1,125/month.
- Trainee programs. The employer who starts trainee program contracts with persons from the ANOFM records receives upon request a support amounted to 1,350 RON/month/person during the trainee program contract period (6 months).